The Digital Signal Processing Technical Committee (DSPTC) is a Technical Committee of the Circuits and Systems (IEEE-CAS) Society. The DSPTC is a subsidiary organization of the IEEE-CAS Society and it is governed by the rules and regulations of the IEEE and by the constitution and bylaws of IEEE-CAS, which take precedence over these bylaws in case of conflict.
The DSP TC leads and promotes research, development, education and
industrial dissemination of knowledge in the field of digital signal
processing circuits and systems and their applications, aiming to
produce innovative energy-efficient, flexible and scalable solutions
embedded in large and small scale devices and equipment.
The Digital Signal Processing Technical Committee (DSPTC) goal is to promote research in digital signal processing circuits and systems and their applications in electrical engineering and in related fields.
DSP Technical Sub-Tracks
- Digital Signal Processing
- Adaptive Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing Applications
- Digital Filter Design and Implementation
- Digital Filter Banks
- Audio and Speech Processing
- Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing for Communications
- Discrete-Time Transforms
- Time-Frequency Analysis
- Detection and Estimation
- Multirate Signal Processing
- Parallel and Real-Time Signal Processing
- Implementation of DSP Algorithms
- Other Areas in Digital Signal Processing
For other details, please consult the DSP TC Bylaws.