Call for Proposals - ISCAS 2021
Expression of Interest Submission Deadline: February 17, 2017
The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS) is soliciting proposals for the organization of its flagship conference, the International Symposium for Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) for the year 2021. According to the established regional rotation schedule, ISCAS 2021 is open to all regions and will have a preferred focus on R1-7 and R9 (the Americas).
At this time, we are soliciting an Expression of Interest.
The Expression of Interest needs to include the following information:
- The General Chair name and Key Committee members with their resume and their current or past involvement in CASS leadership and CASS conferences
- Sponsoring IEEE OUs and other organizations besides CASS
- Lead Contact for local hosts and contact details
- Proposed destination and venue
- Estimated budget
- A letter of commitment from the General Chair to present the proposal in person at ISCAS 2017 if the letter of intent is accepted
- A letter of commitment from local government and industry to pledge financial support to ISCAS 2021 if the letter of intent is accepted
The Expression of Interest may not exceed 3 pages (the General Chair/Key Committee members resumes are not included in the 3-page maximum). Submit the Expression of Interest electronically to Amara Amara, IEEE CASS Vice President of Conferences, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to IEEE CASS Administrator, Brittian Parkinson, at email@example.com by February 17, 2017.
Proposers will receive notification by March 4, 2017, if their Expression of Interest is accepted. The accepted proposers will then be invited to submit the final ISCAS bid packet, the final bid submission will be due on April 22, 2017.
All information on ISCAS and the Call for Proposal procedure is outlined in the ISCAS Organizing Guide here. It is very important that you review this guide thoroughly and carefully before submitting your Expression of Interest.
If you have any questions, please contact the CASS Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.