- Design of a Closed-Loop, Bidirectional Brain Machine Interface System With Energy Efficient Neural Feature Extraction and PID Control
- A Hardware-Efficient Scalable Spike Sorting Neural Signal Processor Module for Implantable High-Channel-Count Brain Machine Interfaces
- Giant Magnetoresistive Biosensor Array for Detecting Magnetorelaxation
- Robust Sensing of Distal Pulse Waveforms on a Modified Weighing Scale for Ubiquitous Pulse Transit Time Measurement
- A Miniaturized 0.78-mW/cm2 Autonomous Thermoelectric Energy-Harvesting Platform for Biomedical Sensors
Join our Mailing List!
Most cited articles in the last five years
Last Updated: June 07, 2017
Design and Optimization of Resonance-Based Efficient Wireless Power Delivery Systems for Biomedical Implants
RamRakhyani, A.K.; Mirabbasi, S.; Mu Chiao
Publication Year: 2011, Page(s): 48- 63
Cited by 489
Design and optimization of printed spiral coils for efficient transcutaneous inductive power transmission
Uei-Ming Jow; Ghovanloo, M
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 193 - 202
Cited by 356
A Frequency Control Method for Regulating Wireless Power to Implantable Devices
Ping Si; Hu, A.P.; Malpas, S.; Budgett, D.
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 22 - 29
Cited by 346
Wattanapanitch, W.; Fee, M.; Sarpeshkar, R.
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 136 - 147
Cited by 332
Energy Efficient Medium Access Protocol for Wireless Medical Body Area Sensor Networks
Omeni, O.; Wong, A.; Burdett, A.J.; Toumazou, C
Publication Year: 2008, Page(s): 251-259
Cited by 318
Feedback analysis and design of RF power links for low-power bionic systems
Baker, M.W.; Sarpeshkar, R.
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 28-38
Cited by 287
Design and optimization of a 3-coil inductive link for efficient wireless power transmission
Kiani, M.; Uei-Ming Jow; Ghovanloo, M.
Publication Year: 2011, Page(s): 579-591
Cited by 266
The advanced health and disaster aid network: A light-weight wireless medical system for triage
Tia Gao; Massey, T.; Selavo, L.; Crawford, D.; Bor-rong Chen; Lorincz, K.; Shnayder, V.; Hauenstein, L.; Dabiri, F.; Jeng, J.; Chanmugam, A.; White, D.; Sarrafzadeh, M.; Welsh, M.
Publication Year: 2008, Page(s): 203-216
Cited by 230