- A Data-Compressive Wired-OR Readout for Massively Parallel Neural Recording
- A 9.2-g Fully-Flexible Wireless Ambulatory EEG Monitoring and Diagnostics Headband With Analog Motion Artifact Detection and Compensation
- Design of a Self-Controlled Dual-Oscillator-Based Supply Voltage Monitor for Biofuel-Cell-Combined Biosensing Systems in 65-nm CMOS and 55-nm DDC CMOS
- A Microwatt Dual-Mode Electrochemical Sensing Current Readout With Current-Reducer Ramp Waveform Generation
- A Resource-Optimized VLSI Implementation of a Patient-Specific Seizure Detection Algorithm on a Custom-Made 2.2 cm2 Wireless Device for Ambulatory Epilepsy Diagnostics
Join our Mailing List!
Most cited articles in IEEE Trans on BioCAS
Last Updated: December 25, 2019
Design and Optimization of Resonance-Based Efficient Wireless Power Delivery Systems for Biomedical Implants
RamRakhyani, A.K.; Mirabbasi, S.; Mu Chiao
Publication Year: 2011, Page(s): 48- 63
Cited by 759
Design and optimization of printed spiral coils for efficient transcutaneous inductive power transmission
Uei-Ming Jow; Ghovanloo, M
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 193 - 202
Cited by 544
A Frequency Control Method for Regulating Wireless Power to Implantable Devices
Ping Si; Hu, A.P.; Malpas, S.; Budgett, D.
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 22 - 29
Cited by 527
Design and optimization of a 3-coil inductive link for efficient wireless power transmission
Kiani, M.; Uei-Ming Jow; Ghovanloo, M.
Publication Year: 2011, Page(s): 579-591
Cited by 450
An Energy-Efficient Micropower Neural Recording Amplifier
Wattanapanitch, W.; Fee, M.; Sarpeshkar, R.
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 136 - 147
Cited by 422
Energy Efficient Medium Access Protocol for Wireless Medical Body Area Sensor Networks
Omeni, O.; Wong, A.; Burdett, A.J.; Toumazou, C
Publication Year: 2008, Page(s): 251-259
Cited by 409
Feedback analysis and design of RF power links for low-power bionic systems
Baker, M.W.; Sarpeshkar, R.
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 28-38
Cited by 368
The advanced health and disaster aid network: A light-weight wireless medical system for triage
Tia Gao; Massey, T.; Selavo, L.; Crawford, D.; Bor-rong Chen; Lorincz, K.; Shnayder, V.; Hauenstein, L.; Dabiri, F.; Jeng, J.; Chanmugam, A.; White, D.; Sarrafzadeh, M.; Welsh, M.
Publication Year: 2008, Page(s): 203-216
Cited by 295