Professor Mohamad Sawan
Department of Electrical Engineering
Professor Guoxing Wang
School of Microelectronics
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
The following distinguished team of associate editors is in charge of selecting papers for the IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems:
Associate editors are expected to help maintain and improve the standards and the quality of the journal by participating in the following ways.
1) Promptly assign papers for review, review papers, and offer publication decisions.
2) Check every paper for previously published material and make sure at least 30% new material is included. Special attention is required for special issues of conference papers.
3) Support the journal through submission of your own papers, where appropriate to the journal.
4) Support the journal through paper submissions when appropriate.
5) Publicize the journal by encouraging colleagues to submit when appropriate and promoting at relevant conferences (IEEE and others).
6) Attend editorial board meetings when possible.
7) Provide active feedback to the editors on the coverage and quality of papers.