The IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs (TCAS-II) publishes briefs papers in the field specified by the theory, analysis, design, and practical implementations of circuits, and the application of circuit techniques to systems and to signal processing. Included is the whole spectrum from basic scientific theory to industrial applications. The field of interest covered includes:
- Circuits: Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal Circuits and Systems.
- Nonlinear Circuits and Systems, Integrated Sensors, MEMS and Systems on Chip, Nanoscale Circuits and Systems, Optoelectronic.
- Circuits and Systems, Power Electronics and Systems.
- Software for Analog-and-Logic Circuits and Systems.
- Control aspects of Circuits and Systems.
The papers are expected to contain new results, ideas, or innovations that advance significantly the state-of-the-art. Submission of a contribution is taken to manifest the fact that the submission has not been submitted, accepted, published, or copyrighted elsewhere.
The following guides provide further information for authors regarding submitting manuscripts. Some of this information is also found on the Submit Manuscript page.