The IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs (TCAS-II) publishes briefs papers in the field specified by the theory, analysis, design, and practical implementations of circuits, and the application of circuit techniques to systems and to signal processing. Included is the whole spectrum from basic scientific theory to industrial applications. The field of interest covered includes:
- Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal Circuits and Systems
- Integrated Sensors, MEMS and Systems on Chip, Nanoscale Circuits and Systems, Optoelectronics, Biomedical Circuits
- Control Thoery Topics in Circuits and Systems
- Circuits and Systems for Communications
- Power Electronics Circuits and Systems
- Software for Analog-and-Logic Circuits and Systems
- Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Signal Processing
The papers are expected to contain new results, ideas, or innovations that advance significantly the state-of-the-art. Submission of a contribution is taken to manifest the fact that the submission has not been submitted, accepted, published, or copyrighted elsewhere.
The articles in this journal are peer-reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual. Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a single-blind peer review process, where the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, but the reviewers know the identities of the authors. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
The following guides provide further information for authors regarding submitting manuscripts. Some of this information is also found on the Submit Manuscript page.