Dear IEEE CASS Members,
The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society is closely monitoring developments related to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
The health and safety of our members is the number one priority of our society. The CAS Society Leadership is working diligently with IEEE to define a course of action that will take local regulations into consideration while ensuring that the hard work of our conference organizers and authors is not minimized by the impact of this pandemic.
Several of the CASS sponsored conferences and workshops have already made the decision to move to web-hosted events, while other conferences have decided to either change venues, reschedule the event, or to stay the course for now. We will continue to make suggestions to organizers as we monitor this situation.
We want to keep all of you informed as best as possible, please continue to check this page for updates about upcoming conferences and events.
Wishing you the very best,
CAS Society President
Special Calls for Participation
Conference Related Announcements
ISCAS 2021 - Now a Hybrid Event
ISCAS 2021 will be held as a hybrid conference offering onsite and virtual versions, if the pandemic is not controlled by the 23-26 May 2021 conference dates.
The ISCAS 2021 conference organizing committee remains vigilant in its monitoring of the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to prioritize the health, safety, and wellbeing of its attendees. Because of this, the conference will be held in a hybrid format with both onsite and virtual versions to accommodate all participants. We believe that our decision will allow many more people to participate in ISCAS 2021.
- Conference Dates: 23-26 May 2021
- Website: https://iscas2021.org/index.php
- Point of Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Flagship Conferences
LASCAS 2021 - Now a Virtual Event
LASCAS 2021 will now be held as a virtual event. LASCAS 2021 will be held on 21-24 February 2021.
- Conference Dates: 21-24 February 2021
- Point of Contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://lascas2021.pe/
NEWCAS 2021 - Now a Virtual Event
NEWCAS 2021 will now be held as a fully virtual event.
- Conference Dates: 13=16 June 2021
- Website: https://newcas2021.univ-tln.fr/
Additional Conference Updates
BioCAS 2020 - Canceled and Rescheduled
The 2020 BioCAS conference has been rescheduled to October 7-9 2021, and will still be held in Berlin.
- Conference Dates: 7-9 October 2021
- Website: https://2020.ieee-biocas.org/
SMACD/PRIME 2020 - Postponed Until 2021
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic SMACD/PRIME 2020, in Erfurt, Germany, has been postponed until 2021. The authors of already submitted papers will be contacted soon.
- Conference dates: July 2021
- Point of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://smacd-conference.org/
MPSoC 2020 - Postponed Until 2021
MPSoC 2020 has been postponed until 20-25 June 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. MPSoC 2021 will still be held at Les fermes de Marie, Megève France.
- Conference Dates: 20-25 June 202 1
- Point of Contact: email@example.com
- Website: http://mpsoc-forum.org/
ISQED 2021 - Now a Virtual Event
- Conference Dates: 7-8 April 2021
- Website: https://www.isqed.org/
VLSID 2021 - Now a Virtual Event
- Conference Dates: 20-24 February 2021
- Website: http://embeddedandvlsidesignconference.org/
AICAS 2021 - Now a Virtual Event
- Conference Dates: 3-7 May 2021
- Website: http://aicas2021.org/index
ASP-DAC 2021- Now a Virtual Event
- Conference Dates: 18-21 January 2021
- Website: http://www.aspdac.com/aspdac2021/