Dear IEEE CASS Student Branch Chapter Volunteers,
All CASS student branch chapter volunteers can use this opportunity to seek funding to support a broad range of diverse initiatives with high impact. Desired outcomes may include hosting activities for CASS student members, increasing values for our members, and/or engaging more students with CASS.
Considering the COVID-19 outbreak impact, proposals of virtual (online) events are also accepted as well as traditional in-person events.
Please note that:
- All initiatives must be held by 31 December 2022 (any awarded funding cannot be transferred to the next year).
- When submitting the proposal, the student branch chapter should work with a nearby CASS chapter to receive the funds.
- A project budget will be required for submission, please include all anticipated expenditures in this file.
- Deadline of Proposals: 15 October 2022
- Announcement of Results: 22 October 2022
You may submit proposals online here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information or detail.
Kea-Tiong (Samuel) Tang
2022 VP Regional Activities and Membership
IEEE Circuits and Systems Society