- A 19 μW, 50 kS/s, 0.008-400 V/s Cyclic Voltammetry Readout Interface With a Current Feedback Loop and On-Chip Pattern Generation
- A 108 dB DR Δ∑-∑M Front-End With 720 mVpp Input Range and >±300 mV Offset Removal for Multi-Parameter Biopotential Recording
- Design of an Extreme Low Cutoff Frequency Highpass Frontend for CMOS ISFET via Direct Tunneling Principle
- A CMOS Multi-Modal Electrochemical and Impedance Cellular Sensing Array for Massively Paralleled Exoelectrogen Screening
- Fundamental Trade-Offs Between Power and Data Transfer in Inductive Links for Biomedical Implants
Join our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
Most cited articles in IEEE Trans on BioCAS
Last Updated: April 22, 2021
Design and Optimization of Resonance-Based Efficient Wireless Power Delivery Systems for Biomedical Implants
RamRakhyani, A.K.; Mirabbasi, S.; Mu Chiao
Publication Year: 2011, Page(s): 48- 63
Cited by 908
Design and Optimization of Printed Spiral Coils for Efficient Transcutaneous Inductive Power Transmission
Uei-Ming Jow; Ghovanloo, M
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 193 - 202
Cited by 627
A Frequency Control Method for Regulating Wireless Power to Implantable Devices
Ping Si; Hu, A.P.; Malpas, S.; Budgett, D.
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 22 - 29
Cited by 617
Design and Optimization of a 3-Coil Inductive Link for Efficient Wireless Power Transmission
Kiani, M.; Uei-Ming Jow; Ghovanloo, M.
Publication Year: 2011, Page(s): 579-591
Cited by 567
An Energy-Efficient Micropower Neural Recording Amplifier
Wattanapanitch, W.; Fee, M.; Sarpeshkar, R.
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 136 - 147
Cited by 485
Energy Efficient Medium Access Protocol for Wireless Medical Body Area Sensor Networks
Omeni, O.; Wong, A.; Burdett, A.J.; Toumazou, C
Publication Year: 2008, Page(s): 251-259
Cited by 453
Feedback Analysis and Design of RF Power Links for Low-Power Bionic Systems
Baker, M.W.; Sarpeshkar, R.
Publication Year: 2007, Page(s): 28-38
Cited by 397
Maximum Achievable Efficiency in Near-Filed Coupled Power-Transfer Systems
Zargham, M; Gulak, P.G.
Publication Year: 2012, Page(s): 228-245
Cited by 327