LASCAS is the flagship conference of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Latin America. Since its first edition in 2010, LASCAS provides a high-quality exchange and networking forum for researchers, professionals, and students, gathering an international audience with experts from all over the world. This event is a space where the CAS community can present new concepts and innovative approaches, learn about new trends and solutions, and receive feedback from specialists in diverse fields. Its 11th edition will take place in San José, the capital of Costa Rica, on February 25-28, 2020.
- Special Session Proposal: October 21, 2019
- Paper Submission: October 21, 2019 (extended)
- Tutorial Submission: October 21, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: November 25, 2019
- Camera-ready Submission: December 9, 2019
Journal Special Issues:
The Conference Proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. Best papers will be invited to a special edition of the IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I (TCAS-I).