- Performance Evaluation of Incremental Sigma-Delta ADCs Based on their NTF
- A Low-Spur MASH Delta-Sigma Modulator With an Adaptive Length Extension Technique
- 0.13pW/Hz Ring VCO-Based Continuous-Time Read-Out ADC for Bio-Impedance Measurement
- An Adaptive-Resolution Quasi-Level-Crossing Delta Modulator With VCO-Based Residue Quantizer
- A 40-nm CMOS 12b 120-MS/s Nonbinary SAR-Assisted SAR ADC With Double Clock-Rate Coarse Decision
Join our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
December Issue is Online!
Dear IEEE TCAS-II Readers,
We are very glad and proud to announce the publication of the 2020 December Issue of the IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs (TCAS-II). This is an historical issue for our journal: it includes 160 papers!
We would like to thank once more the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS) for the efforts made to increase the number of papers published per year, and for helping us to reduce as much as possible the time from submission to publication. Our average time to notify the final decision to authors is around 45 days. Of course, this would not be possible without the huge work carried out by our associate editors and reviewers, who do all their best to give authors a fast but complete and useful feedback while keeping high quality of our published papers.
We hope you will enjoy the contents of this and the incoming issues of TCAS-II and we look forward to receiving your submissions!
Edoardo Bonizzoni (Associate Editor-in-Chief for Digital Communications)
Yajun Ha (Associate Editor-in-Chief)
Jose M. de la Rosa (Editor-in-Chief)
New: Paper Format Change - Mandatory from Nov. 1st, 2020!
Professor Jose M. de la Rosa
Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, IMSE-CNM (CSIC, University of Sevilla)
School of Information Science & Technology
Shanghai Tech University
Digital Communications Associate Editor-in-Chief
University of Pavia
Department of Electrical, Computer, and Biomedical Engineering