- Design and Analysis of Continuous-Mode Doherty Power Amplifier With Second Harmonic Control
- An Active Bandpass Filter for LTE/WLAN Applications Using Robust Active Inductors in Gallium Nitride
- Performance Limits of Generalized Sampling Based 2-Channel Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Enabling Lower-Power Charge-Domain Nonvolatile In-Memory Computing With Ferroelectric FETs
- Design of Balanced Filtering Rat-Race Coupler Based on Quad-Mode Dielectric Resonator
Join our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
Published the TCAS-II 2020 IF!
Dear IEEE TCAS-II Readers,
we are very glad and proud to announce the publication of the Impact Factors (IFs) of all the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS) journals regarding the last available year: 2020.
The performance of our journal is amazing, since TCAS-II reached the highest score of last years: have a look at the following performance summary table and continue reading our journal!
New: Paper Format Change - Mandatory from Nov. 1st, 2020!
Professor Jose M. de la Rosa
Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, IMSE-CNM (CSIC, University of Sevilla)
School of Information Science & Technology
Shanghai Tech University
Digital Communications Associate Editor-in-Chief
University of Pavia
Department of Electrical, Computer, and Biomedical Engineering