- Oscillator Flicker Phase Noise: A Tutorial
- Recent Advances and Trends in Noise Shaping SAR ADCs
- Doubly-Tuned Transformer Networks: A Tutorial
- Circuit Techniques for High Efficiency Fully-Integrated Switched-Capacitor Converters
- Tutorial: Design of High-Speed Nano-Scale CMOS Mixed-Voltage Digital I/O Buffer With High Reliability to PVTL Variations
Join our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
January Issue is Online!
Dear IEEE TCAS-II Readers,
happy new year! We are very glad and proud to announce the publication of the 2021 January Issue of the IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs (TCAS-II). It includes this nice editorial from our EiC, Prof. Jose M. de la Rosa, together with very interesting tutorial briefs as well as exciting contributions from the CASS community!
We hope you will enjoy the contents of this and the incoming issues of TCAS-II and we look forward to receiving your submissions!
Edoardo Bonizzoni (Associate Editor-in-Chief for Digital Communications)
Yajun Ha (Associate Editor-in-Chief)
Jose M. de la Rosa (Editor-in-Chief)
New: Paper Format Change - Mandatory from Nov. 1st, 2020!
Professor Jose M. de la Rosa
Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, IMSE-CNM (CSIC, University of Sevilla)
School of Information Science & Technology
Shanghai Tech University
Digital Communications Associate Editor-in-Chief
University of Pavia
Department of Electrical, Computer, and Biomedical Engineering