The IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs (TCAS-II) publishes 5-page brief papers in the field specified by the theory, analysis, design, and practical implementations of circuits and systems, and applications of circuit and system techniques. Included is the whole spectrum from basic scientific theory to industrial applications. The field of interest covered includes:
- Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal Circuits and Systems
- Integrated Sensors, MEMS and Systems on Chip, Nanoscale Circuits and Systems, Optoelectronics, Biomedical Circuits
- Control Thoery Topics in Circuits and Systems
- Circuits and Systems for Communications
- Power Electronics Circuits and Systems
- Software for Analog-and-Logic Circuits and Systems
- Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Signal Processing
MODIFICATION OF PAPER FORMAT
Papers submitted to TCAS-II must be limited to 5 pages in length, by following the two-column IEEE Transactions format. Starting in September 2020, a minor change has been introduced so that the last column, i.e. the last half page of the manuscript must be reserved only for references. Therefore, the overall paper length is kept the same (5 pages), but 4.5 pages will be used for paper contents and the last half page (last column) will be reserved only for references.
See more details about TCAS-II paper format, style and guidelines for authors here.