A ballot for the election of five members to the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Board of Governors was recently held. The participation of the CAS Society membership that returned their ballot was 20.7%. The number of returned ballots was 1,959.
The following candidates have been elected for the three-year term 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2023:
- Nicole McFarlane - Member at Large
- Victor Grimblatt - Member at Large
- Yoko Uwate - Member at Large
- Hai (Helen) Li* - Regios 1-7 Regional Member at Large
- Ricardo Reis** - Region 9 Regional Member at Large
Please note, in accordance with the CAS Society Bylaws:
* The election of Hai (Helen) Li represents the Region 8 Regional Member at Large. This position is elected only by constituents from that region.
** The election of Ricardo Reis represents the Region 9 Regional Member at Large. This position is elected only by constituents from that region.
We wish the newly elected members of the Board of Governors success and thank all candidates for their willingness to serve and for permitting their names to be included on the ballot.