Seasonal Schools in Circuits and Systems (SSCAS) Initiative
The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society has funded a number of Seasonal Schools in Circuits and Systems (SSCAS) for the 2016 and 2017 calendar years. The purpose of this initiative is to target students, early-stage researchers, and practitioners with backgrounds on the selected topics of the SSCAS to share their work and collaborate within the CAS community.
Reports on the funded SSCAS events will be posted here after completion.
- Asia Pacific Winter School on Bio-inspired Systems and Prosthetic Devices (BioPro) 2016 Report
- WiSe School Report
- Analog Integrated Circuits with EDA Tools Report
- CAS4IoT Report
- Digital Processing of Visual Signals and Applications Report
- COST/IEEE-CASS FRACTAL: Seasonal Training School in Fractional-Order Systems Report
- Enabling Technologies for the Internet of Things Report
- Argentine School of Micro and Nanoelectronics, Technology and Applications (EAMTA) Report
- The Fundamental of CMOS Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Design
- Advanced CMOS Technology School (ACTS)
- IoT BB Seasonal School
- Digital Processing of Visual Signals and Applications
- Power Management for Internet of Everything