The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS) is soliciting proposals for the organization of its flagship conference, the International Symposium for Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) for the year 2028. ISCAS 2028 is open to all regions.
At this time, we are soliciting an Expression of Interest.
The Expression of Interest needs to include the following information:
- The name of the General Chair and Key Committee members with their resume
- Biography, written as an appendix, of the General Chair and Key Committee members focusing on their current or past involvement in CASS leadership and CASS conferences (to not exceed one page per/person)
- Details on any sponsoring organizations, including IEEE OU's and any outside organizations
- Lead Contact for local hosts and contact details
- Proposed destination and venue
- Estimated budget listing the main sources of expense and revenue, including a proposed registration fee schedule
- A letter of commitment from the General Chair to present the proposal in-person or via Zoom at ISCAS 2024 if the letter of intent is accepted
- A letter of commitment from local government and industry to pledge financial support to ISCAS 2028 if the letter of intent is accepted
The Expression of Interest may not exceed 3 pages (the General Chair/Key Committee members' resumes are not included in the 3-page maximum). Submit the Expression of Interest at the webform below.
The deadline to submit an Expression of Interest is 1 March 2024.
Proposers will receive notification by 21 March 2024, if their Expression of Interest is accepted. The accepted proposers will then be invited to submit the final ISCAS bid packet. The final bid submission will be due on 1 May 2024. Bids will be presented on 19 May 2024 at ISCAS 2024.
All information on ISCAS and the Call for Proposal procedure is outlined in the ISCAS Organizing Guide. You must review this guide thoroughly and carefully before submitting your Expression of Interest.
If you have any questions, please contact the ISCAS Steering Committee Chair (Andrei Vladimirescu) or the CASS Conference Portfolio Manager.