The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society is the leading organization that promotes the advancement of the theory, analysis, computer-aided design and practical implementation of circuits, and the application of circuit theoretic techniques to systems and signal processing. The Society brings engineers, researchers, scientists and others involved in circuits and systems applications access to the industry’s most essential technical information, networking opportunities, career development tools, and many other exclusive benefits. Members with similar technical interests engage in professional exchange through the Society’s more than 100 local chapters in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Asia, Australia, and the Pacific.
- Society Newsletter (electronic), IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine (electronic and print), IEEE RFIC Virtual Journal (electronic), IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Digital Library and Conference Digital Library (electronic). Join here.
- Learn more about the benefits of being a member of the Circuits and Systems Society and join today!
The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society membership covers one calendar year, beginning on 1 January and ending on 31 December. Professionals can join at any time during the calendar year and fees are prorated based on the month in which membership begins through the end of the calendar year. The cost of membership includes Society dues plus the specified amount based on the region in which you reside. IEEE Membership rates may be found on the IEEE website here. IEEE CASS membership dues are listed below.
Professional Member - Essential
IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine (Electronic),
Professional Member - Preferred
IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine (Electronic & Print),
Student Member - Essential
IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine (Electronic & Print),
- The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society is honored to offer reduced membership dues to those individuals residing in developing countries as designated by the IEEE. Available only to IEEE electronic members, CASS eMembership provides electronic-only benefits available in our Essential package. These discounts cannot be used on CASS Preferred membership.
- Full-year and renewal dues noted above. New and lapsed members who join between 1 March and 15 August can join for 50% off above prices. Half-year pricing applies to Essential and Preferred tiers. IEEE pricing details can be found here.
- Applicants who certify that their prior year’s income did not exceed US$13,800 or equivalent are granted a 50% reduction in IEEE dues, regional assessment, and dues for one IEEE Society and its optional publications. Please submit written certification with application and payment. Student members are not eligible. Join CAS or add to your existing IEEE membership.
Take a look at all the benefits of being a member of the Circuits and Systems Society.
From ISCAS and other conferences to regional chapter events, technical committees and a host of other activities, a myriad of networking resources are available to share information and learn about new things happening in circuits and systems engineering.
Whether you’re looking for the hottest topics, the latest research breakthroughs and innovations, short courses on emerging technologies, or vendor exhibits of new commercial products and services related to circuits and systems, the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society offers access to a conference community that will help you meet your professional goals. In addition, with membership you also receive:
- Free electronic access to proceedings of CAS conferences
- CASS discount for conference registration fee
Submit papers for publication in any of the IEEE trade journals for the opportunity to achieve industry recognition and esteem. Track trends in circuits and systems with complimentary IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine subscription and access to other magazines, papers, and other publications offered by the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society. Membership also gives you electronic access to the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Digital Library which features access to all CASS fully owned publication issues.
Free access to the CAS Society Newsletter to stay current on industry and society news.
As an IEEE CASS member you may join one of our 14 Technical Committees which promote technical activities in various topical areas and offer additional networking opportunities to our members in a more technically focused environment.
IEEE CASS Members have access to our virtual and in-person Distinguished Lecturer Program events.
IEEE DataPort Access
As an IEEE CAS Society member, you are entitled to a FREE subscription to IEEE DataPort, which provides access to all IEEE DataPort Datasets. On DataPort, CASS members may store datasets indefinitely up to 2TB each and link their datasets to IEEE Xplore articles - a DOI is automatically provided for each uploaded dataset. More information can be found on the IEEE DataPort website.
Additional Student Membership Benefits
Jump-start your career by learning the latest in circuits and systems engineering from the industry’s best. From workshops on emerging technologies to networking events, the Society provides student members with first-hand access to resources to advance professional development. In addition to all of the benefits offered through standard membership, student members of the Circuits and Systems Society received the following additional benefits:
- Special Scholarship Opportunities
- Student Travel Awards opportunities through IEEE CASS Regional and Premier Flagship Conferences
- Special student discounts on CASS Conferences and Workshops
- Career Services and assistance
- Young Professionals functions and initiatives
- Student-focused competitions
- Seasonal Schools