The 30th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems (ICECS) will be held in Istanbul, Turkey 4-7 December 2023. As the flagship conference of IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Region 8 (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), ICECS 2023 will consist of tutorials, plenary lectures, regular, special and poster sessions focusing on recent trends, emerging technologies and advances.
- Analog/Mixed-Signal/Microwave Circuits
- Bio-Medical, Bio-Inspired Circuits/Systems
- EDA, Test and Reliability
- Digital Circuits and Systems
- Linear and Non-Linear Circuits and Systems
- Non-Linear Devices, Memristors
- Low-Power, Low-Voltage Design
- Embedded and Micro/Systems
- Neural Networks, Machine/Deep Learning
- Sensors and Sensing Systems
- Signal Processing, Image and Video
- VLSI Systems and Applications
- Smart Systems for CAS Applications
- Special Session and Tutorials Proposals: 26 May 2023
- Notification of Special Session Acceptance: 2 June 2023
- Paper Submissions: 16 June 2023
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 15 September 2023
- Camera-Ready Paper Submission: 13 October 2023
Instructions for Authors
All papers must be submitted in the final format to be publishable in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore®. The papers must not exceed 4 pages (A4 size) with all illustrations and references included. The size of the PDF file submitted should not exceed 2MBytes. Additional pages and/or storage requirements will be subject to extra charges.
Papers submitted for review must clearly state:
- The purpose of the work
- How and to what extent it advances the state-of-the-art
- Specific results and their impact
The degree to which the paper deals with the above issues is fundamental to a successful review and selection of the paper. The most frequent cause of rejections of submitted papers is a lack of new results. Only work that has not been previously published at the time of the conference will be considered. Duplicated submissions to concurrent conferences must be avoided.
All papers must conform to IEEE Formatting Guidelines. Please see the guidelines page for additional information.