About AICAS 2023
The entire world and in particular China are massively investing in AI. China is hosting large ecosystems in AI, as well as numerous conferences. Most of these activities are largely software oriented. Top universities, academies, and Institutes are bringing support, to motivate scientists to contribute. The 5th IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Circuits and Systems (AICAS’23) is intended to fill the hardware large gap.
AICAS 2023 is currently planned as a hybrid event with in-person presentations along with an option for remote attendees. Speakers should plan to present in person at AICAS 2023. The safety of our speakers and audience remains a priority concern. We will monitor global pandemic conditions and update and adjust the conference format if needed.
Topics of Interest include but are not limited to:
- Circuits and systems for AI
- Deep learning/machine learning/AI algorithms
- Tools/platforms for AI
- Architecture for AI computing
- Hardware/software co-design and design automation for AI systems
- Advanced neural network design
- Neuromorphic circuits, processors, and systems and their applications
- Emerging applications: Internet-of-things, healthcare, smart factories, environment Emerging devices and materials for AI
- Computer vision algorithms and architectures
- Recommendation system, language/text processing
- Autonomous/unmanned vehicles and drone
- Robotics and automation
- Metaverse and AR/VR
- Deep learning/machine learning for Future Wireless Communications.
Full-length papers complying with a maximum length of 5 pages (PDF format with the IEEE Conference style), where the 5th page should be reserved for the list of references. Papers must be submitted anonymously. Submitted papers must describe original work that has not been published/accepted/submitted to other conferences or Journals.
Tutorial and Special Session Proposal Submission
Prospective authors of tutorials should submit proposals to the tutorial chairs indicating the title of the tutorial, presenters and their short biographies, target audience, and prerequisite knowledge of the audience, 300 words abstract (for inclusion on the web page and in registration materials), full description (1-2 pagesto be used for evaluation), keywords, the detailed contact information of all presenters, and an indication of the main contact person.
- Submission of Tutorial Proposal: 23 January 2023
- Submission of Special Session Proposal: 23 January 2023
- Notification of Acceptance of Special Session Proposal: 30 January 2023
- Notification of Acceptance of Tutorial Proposal: 30 January 2023
- Submission of Regular Papers and Live Demo: 3 February 2023
- Submission of Special Session Full Papers: 17 February 2023
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 24 March 2023
- Camera-ready Paper Submission: 21 April 2023
- Author & Early bird Registration: 21 April 2023
The Venue is in Hangzhou City
An ancient city with a history of 2200 years, one of the seven ancient capitals in China. It is located 200 km from Shanghai. Hangzhou is the center of science, education, and culture of Zhejiang Province, and is a key national tourism city; it is renowned as the “Paradise on Earth”. It is well known also for its West Lake site sitting, one of the most attractive tourist regions in China. AICAS’23 will be held in one of the best 5-star hotels in the city center, located close to West Lake, and within walking distance of the subway. The region would offer choices of cinemas, supermarkets, restaurants, and entertainment.