Please consider attending the 6th IBM / IEEE AI Compute Symposium on November 28th, 2023. This is a free in-person event focusing on AI/ML computing research. This year’s theme is “From Chips to Chiplets in the Generative AI Era.” The symposium will be held in-person at the IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY.
This event features eminent distinguished speakers from academia and industry, a panel, as well as an in-person student poster session. An award will be given to the best poster.
Together with the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society and the IEEE Electron Devices Society, IBM Research is hosting the 6th AI Compute Symposium at the IBM T.J. Watson Research Center THINKLab in Yorktown Heights, New York.
The IBM and IEEE sponsored Symposium will bring together dreamers, thinkers, and innovators in cutting-edge research for a one-day forum to explore AI Compute challenges and future research directions. This symposium is free of charge.
Distinguished speakers include:
- Dr. Rob Aitken, Synopsys
- Prof. Tulika Mitra, National University of Singapore
- Prof. Kunle Olukotun, Stanford/SambaNova Systems
- Dr. Debendra Das Sharma, Intel
- Additional speakers to come
Poster abstracts (2 pages) are invited that address Chiplet and Generative AI in topics, such as:
- Chiplets - architectures, EDA, packaging, technology
- Generative AI Compute
- Heterogeneous Integration
- Cloud / Data Center AI Acceleration
- AI at the Edge / AI in IoT
- Analog Computing and Emerging Accelerators for AI
- Neuromorphic Architectures
- Approximate Computing
- AI Algorithms & Applications
- AI for EDA and related applications in the cloud
Please send poster abstracts as PDF attachments to the symposium email address: [email protected]
Please limit abstracts to 2 pages and use the IEEE 2-column template for abstract formatting. Please see the symposium website for submission details.
Accepted abstracts will be invited to present a poster during the in-person poster session, i.e., poster presenters must attend the symposium in-person.
Registration & Symposium Program
A registration confirmation email will be sent after registering.
- Abstract submission: Oct 27, 2023
- Notification: Nov 3, 2023
- Symposium: Nov 28, 2023
Please send poster submissions and other questions to the following symposium email address or contact one of the committee members below:
(Click to show email)