The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS) invites you to participate in the 8th CASS Student Design Competition. The CASS Student Design Competition is a worldwide competition where undergraduate students will suggest and execute projects on electrical engineering and related areas. The focus should be on finding a solution to a real-life problem based on circuits and systems.
The competition will take place in three phases, the first at the chapter level, the second at the regional level, and the final at the world level. The final will take place during the 2024 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS 2024) in Singapore.
CASS will reimburse the travel costs for the trip to ISCAS 2024 for the four finalists, one for each region - Regions 1-7 (USA and Canada), Region 8 (Europe, Middle East, Africa), Region 9 (Latin America), and Region 10 (Asia, Australia, Pacific), as well as ISCAS registration. The winning team will be awarded $3,000 USD.
For details on how to participate in the 2023-2024 Student Design Competition, click here.
- 28 October - 15 December 2023: Registration for phase one of the competition
- 15 January 2024: Deadline for the live demonstrations of phase one of the competition to take place
- 31 January 2024: Deadline for the phase one competition results
- 20 February 2024: Deadline for uploading the video and report related to the second phase of the competition
- 20 March 2024: Deadline for the phase two competition results
- 1 May 2024: Deadline for the teams to submit the final version of the report
- May 2024: Live demonstration of the final competition takes place during ISCAS 2024 and the winner is announced during the ISCAS 2024 Awards Ceremony