Call for Special Issue Proposals
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology
The call for Special Issues proposals for IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT) is now open. The special issues should focus on hot and emerging topics in all areas relevant to TCSVT.
The deadline for submission of special issue proposals to Associate EiC is 15 September 2022. The decision will be communicated to all applicants by 22 September 2022. Each proposal should include:
- A draft of the call for papers that includes a list of topics the special issue will include
- Rationale for the proposed topic
- Timeline (manuscript submission deadline, first and second revision deadlines, and final manuscript due date)
- Biographies of all guest editorial team members including their qualifications
- Potential sources of submissions and an estimate of the number of expected submissions
It is advised that the team of Guest Editors does not exceed five members. It is encouraged that the guest editorial team includes one current Associate Editor of TCSVT. A balance between academic and industrial editors, gender balance, and geographical representations should be considered when forming the guest editorial team.
Please send the proposal to:
Associate EiC, IEEE TCSVT
Email: (Click to show email)