A ballot for the election of five members to the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Board of Governors was recently held.
The participation of the CAS Society membership that returned their ballot was 23.1%. The number of returned ballots was 2,159. The following candidates have been elected for the three-year term 1 January 2023 – 31 December 2025:
- José M. de la Rosa (Member at Large)
- Hanho Lee (Member at Large)
- Hiroo Sekiya (Member at Large)
- Sorin Cotofana (Region 8 Regional Member at Large)
- Yongfu Li (Region 10 Regional Member at Large)
We wish the newly elected members of the Board of Governors success and thank all candidates for their willingness to serve and for permitting their names to be included on the ballot.