The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS) Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference (BioCAS) Steering Committee is soliciting proposals for IEEE BioCAS 2026.
At this time, we are soliciting an Expression of Interest.
The Expression of Interest needs to include the following information:
- The name of the General Chair and Key Committee members with their resume and their current or past involvement in CASS leadership and CASS conferences
- Details on any sponsoring organizations, including IEEE OU's and any outside organizations
- Lead Contact for local hosts and contact details
- Proposed destination and venue
- Estimated budget
- A letter of commitment from the General Chair to present the proposal at BioCAS 2023 (in person or virtual) if the letter of intent is accepted
The Expression of Interest may not exceed three pages (the General Chair/Key Committee members' resumes are not included in the three-page maximum).
Submit the Expression of Interest electronically to Yong Lian, Steering Committee Chair of IEEE BioCAS, at (Click to show email), with the CASS Operations Office in copy ((Click to show email)) by 11:59 PM EDT (UTC -4:00) on 15 September 2023.
Proposers will receive notification if their Expression of Interest is accepted. The accepted proposers will present the proposal at BioCAS 2023 in Toronto, Canada (in person or virtual) if the letter of intent is accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact Yong Lian at (Click to show email).