CASS Student Travel Support for Non-Flagship Conferences
Announcing the first-ever call for CASS Student Travel Support for travel to Non-Flagship Conferences
The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS) is pleased to announce its first ever Student Travel Support for travel to CASS non-Flagship Conferences. The CAS Society aims to enable the recipients to present their research work at CASS Financially Sponsored Conferences.
- Submission deadline: 24 May 2023
- Decision Announcements: 14 June 2023
The amount of financial assistance provided to each selected student will be given through a reimbursement process. For virtual conferences, registration fees can be supported. The travel support is limited to 2023 conferences that are financially co-sponsored by the CAS Society. Please see the list provided below.
- Students must be CASS student members at the time of the application.
- Students must have had their papers selected for presentation at the conference they plan to attend or have attended.
- In the case that the grant is for attending a conference occurring after the grant application deadline, a faculty member must confirm that the nominee is an undergraduate or graduate student.
- In the case of reimbursement for attending a conference that occurred before the application deadline, a faculty member must confirm that the nominee was an undergraduate or graduate student at the time of the conference.
- Eligibility will also be based on financial needs.
CASS 2023 Financially Co-Sponsored Conferences:
- 2023 28th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC)
- 2023 International Forum on MPSoC for Software-Defined Hardware (MPSoC)
- 2023 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME)
- 2023 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo Workshops (ICMEW)
- 2023 IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED)
- 2023 IEEE 36th International System-on-Chip Conference (SOCC)
- 2023 Embedded Systems Week (ESWeek)
- 2023 IEEE Conference on AgriFood Electronics (CAFE)
- 2023 IFIP/IEEE 31st International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI-SoC)
- 2023 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer Aided Design (ICCAD)
- 2023 IEEE Nordic Circuits and Systems Conference (NorCAS)