Dear IEEE Circuits and Systems Society member,
This message is to notify you that nominations for the annual awards of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society are now being accepted. Nominations should be submitted online by 15 February 2024.
Award Nomination Forms:
It is very desirable that members who have contributed significantly to the various CAS Society activities highlighted by our awards be recognized. This is our way of showing our appreciation for their accomplishments.
Questions regarding awards and nominations should be sent to the CASS Operations Manager at (Click to show email).
Thank you for your cooperation and effort.
Please review the award descriptions in the links below before submitting a nomination.
Society and Achievement Awards
Best Paper Awards
- Outstanding Young Author Award
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems Best Paper Award
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems Darlington Best Paper Award
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems Guillemin-Cauer Best Paper Award
- Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT) Transactions Best Paper Award
- Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (TVLSI) Best Paper Award
- IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems Best Paper Award
Submit a nomination using the forms linked at the top of the page.